All Hattiesburg Public Schools will have a delayed start.
Buses will start their routes at 9:00 a.m. All staff will report at 9:00 a.m. (Cafeteria and transportation contact your supervisor.)
Delayed School Start Times are as follows:
- Mary Bethune: 9:15am
- NR Burger Middle School: 9:30am
- Burney STEAM Academy: 9:40am
- Hattiesburg High School: 10:30am
- All Elementary Schools: 10:00am
All University of Southern Mississippi campuses and teaching sites in Hattiesburg and on the Gulf Coast will have a delayed start on Monday, beginning operations at 10 a.m. due to the threat of severe weather overnight and into the morning.
All Lamar County School District schools will start 2 hours later than normal tomorrow, Monday, April 3, 2017. Bus arrival and school start times will be 2 hours later than normal. We plan to follow regular dismissal times.
Jones County Schools, will implement a 2-hour late start. All bus routes will start 2 hours later and class will resume 2 hours later as well
- 9:45 am Jones County Elementary Schools will resume classes
- 9:50am Jones County middle and High Schools will resume classes
Laurel City Schools will also have a 2-hour late start.
– All bus routes will start 2 hours later and class will resume 2 hours later due to the impending weather.
- 9:45am Laurel High & Middle Schools will resume classes
- 10:15am Laurel Elementary Schools will resume classes
- Laurel Christian School will also have a 2-hour late start
10:00am Pre-School, Elementary & High School will resume classes
– St. Johns Day School Will also have a 2 hour delay from their normal schedule.
– 1st Trinity Early Learning Center will also have a 3 hour delay
9:30am 1st Trinity will resume classes