Hattiesburg home catches fire

HATTIESBURG, Miss – According to the Hattiesburg Fire Department, candles started a fire that left a Hattiesburg woman’s home destroyed.

Officials responded to a call around noon on 126 Conti Street.

The homeowner, Breeana Barlow told investigators she left candles burning while she went to the store.

Barlow is asking the community for thoughts and prayers as she and her family try to recover

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s