FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept. 10, 2013
Southern Miss Youth Cheer Clinic Set for Oct. 5
HATTIESBURG, Miss. – The Southern Miss cheerleaders will hold a Youth Cheer Clinic on Saturday, Oct. 5, from 9-11 a.m., at the Payne Center on the Southern Miss campus for children ages 4-years-old to 8th grade.
Registration opens at 8 a.m. for the cheer clinic prior to the home football contest against Conference USA newcomer FIU scheduled for a 3 p.m. kickoff. Registration for the clinic includes the following:
*Pre-game cheerleading clinic with Southern Miss Cheerleaders
* Pre-game on-field performance with Southern Miss Cheerleaders (must have a game ticket in order to perform during pre-game)
* Walk with Southern Miss Cheerleaders in Eagle Walk two hours prior to kickoff
* Southern Miss Cheer Clinic t-shirt
* 2013 Southern Miss Cheerleading poster
* Reduced group ticket pricing for participants and family and friends of participant
* Drinks and snacks will be provided during the clinic
Price of the clinic is $30 for the cheer clinic and a game ticket or $20 for the clinic only. The pre-registration deadline for the cheer clinic is Wednesday, Oct. 2. Please note that a $5 increase will be added for those that register the day-of the cheer clinic.
*If your junior cheerleader already has a season ticket or ticket to the game it is not necessary for them to purchase a package with a game ticket for them. They can use that ticket to gain admittance to the game and the pre-game performance.
For more information, please contact Kyle George, Director of Marketing and Sales at 601-266-6866 or via email at email@example.com.
– @USMGoldenEagles –